They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and this is very much true.
What you may find beautiful, someone else may find repulsive. It is a matter of people’s perceptions, not a matter of the object’s actual beauty.
The tips in this article will help you to “alter” your perceptions a bit, to find more beauty all around you.
1. You have curled your hair with a curling iron, but have you ever thought about using heat on your eyelashes?
No, don’t use a curling iron on your eyelashes because that is just too dangerous, but heat up your eyelash curler with a hair dryer for a few seconds, so your eyelashes will curl more easily.
2. For calming skin, inflammation rose and lavender is excellent ways to calm these areas.
It can either be a lotion or a cream and can be used on any area of the body. There are a variety of products available in an organic form and many that have not been tested on animals.
3. Consider using a purple eyeshadow, rather than black or brown.
Black and brown can be boring. Purple can really make your eyes pop. Purple eyeshadow is not as bold as you might think. From a distance, it will look like a black or a brown. Even so, it will give your eyes a little extra something.
4. To keep your eyeliner from smudging, apply your eyeshadow on top of your eyeliner using a damp cotton wool q-tip.
This will help you keep your look for the entire day without your eyeliner coming off or leaving marks under your eyes. Everyone loves how they look when they first apply their eyeliner, and this will keep that look going strong.
5. If you have fine lines around your eyes, mouth, and forehead, you should look for cosmetics with light-reflecting particles.
These products, which are just more matte than shimmery, can reflect light in a way that appears to make the fine lines simply disappear. You can use this trick all over your face, or just in your laugh lines.
6. On average, women should exfoliate their skin approximately two times per week to maintain healthy skin, and to enhance overall beauty.
Exfoliating your skin rids your face of dead skin cells, toxins, and other impurities that can cause your skin to lack its potential radiance.
7. Steer clear of using hair extensions to add volume and length to hair.
These hair extensions are usually in textures and colors that will not blend properly with your hair and stick out like a sore thumb. Because the point of attachment is difficult to disguise, only use extensions when lengthening a ponytail or fattening, an up-do where it is not as noticeable and does not need to blend.
As stated at the beginning of this article, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and what one may find attractive, another may quite as easily find unattractive. It is possible to “alter” your perception a little bit, and by using the tips from this article, you should be able to open yourself up to seeing more beauty in the ordinary.
For more Beauty Hack tips, like our Facebook Page Flash Your Style Page
Link here –> Flash Your Style Page
You can also join our other Facebook groups: